• Currently have a child or children at our school,
• Are able to work well with others
• Are interested in education generally and our school in particular
• Have a willingness to listen and make informed judgements
• Are keen to play a part in improving our school
• Are willing to give about 15 – 20 hours a term to attend meetings and training
…then you could be the very person to become a parent governor.
Contact Mrs Scurrell or David Fox (Chair)
for a chat or further information
Click here for more information.