School Vision and Aims
"If you can believe, all things are possible." Mark 9: 23
Our vision is for all our children to become aspirational individuals and confident learners, based on a foundation of Christian values, in order for them to be equipped for life in our ever-changing world.
- To maintain a happy, caring and safe environment in which all individuals feel value, special and confident.
- To inspire and celebrate aspiration and high standards of work, behaviour and self discipline.
- To help children develop ambition and acquire skills for life long learning, both as individuals and together.
- To develop lively and enquiring minds through extending the children's natural curiosity and creativity and minimising barriers to learning.
- To have effective relationships between families, school and the wider community, encouraging the development of Christian values.