School Meals (Provided by EATS)
Our meals are prepared by our cook Shelly Edwards daily in our school kitchen. All children in KS1 are entitled to Universal Free School Meals.
Menu for weeks beginning 26th April 2021, 17th May 2021, 14th June 2021, 5th July 2021
Menu for weeks beginning 12th April 2021, 3rd May 2021, 24th May 2021, 21st June 2021, 12th July 2021
Menu for weeks beginning 19th April 2021, 10th May 2021, 7th June 2021, 28th June 2021, 19th July 2021
How to pay for your child’s School Meals
School dinners cost £2.30 per day for children in KS2. Please pay for school dinners in advance either monthly, half-termly or termly.
Please make all payments to school by cheque or bank transfer.
Please make cheques payable to St Edmundsbury and Ipswich Diocesan MAT
Please make payment to bank account: St Edmundsbury and Ipswich Diocesan MAT
Sort code: 16-22-17
with the reference Eyke + child’s name.
Free School Meals
Applying for free school meals can save families around £400 per year and gives £1,200 additional funding per child to their school.
Income based Free school meals are available to any child in all year groups whose parents receive any of the following benefits:
- income Support
- Income based Job Seeker’s Allowance
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit but not the Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenues & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
- If you are supported under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Working Tax Credit during the four-week period immediately after your employment finishes or after you start to work less hours per week.
- To check if you are eligible simply call 01473 260989, visit the Suffolk County Council website or ask at the School Office.