The school rules were written by the children and are used successfully in school every day to encourage respect, good behaviour and learning.
The rules are:
1. Walk around school.
2. Hold doors open for members of our school community.
3. Talk respectfully to adults and each other and always say please and thank you.
4. Dress smartly, keeping shirts buttoned up and tucked in.
5. Knock on the door of all classrooms.
6. Treat all property respectfully.
7. Keep our hands and feet to ourselves.
8. Be nice to each other.
Click here for more information.